Looking for a fun summer camp experience? Join our Musical Explorers Summer Camp this summer! Come home at the end of your camp session(s) with awesome memories and fun creative camp projects you’ll get to keep and show all your family and friends!
- Monday – Thursday, 9AM – 2PM
- Accepting ages 4 – 12 years old
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- $300/session (un-enrolled student), $275/session (enrolled students)
- $25 OFF for every additional camper
- Sign up for (3) or more sessions and get 10% off your total!
Our main priority for the campers is to have them learn a new skill, explore the creative side of music, and have take home projects to prove it!
- LEGO Animation (Stop Motion) : create a story, record dialogue, add original music and animate!
- Recording Arts : using pre-recorded loops and samples we will create original electronic music, play our own parts, learn about arrangement/sequencing and more!
- Musical Theater : work together with your group to prepare and perform a song from one of your favorite musicals
- Songwriting : learn the basics of putting together a song that you can than either record or perform!
- Musical Improv : no matter your experience level, learn to listen to and “jam” with other musicians
- Rhythm 101 : learn about the basics of rhythm, an important skill for any aspiring musician! (will be using hand drums, ukuleles, etc.!)
- Rock Band: find out what it takes to be part of a rock band – collaborate with your peers and learn some classic tunes!
- Foley / Sound FX: learn how to use everyday materials to create realistic sound design!
We hope you will join us for a jam packed week of fun! At the beginning of each session, campers will be split into smaller groups of 4-5 kids close to their age for each activity with lunch in between. We will then all come together at the end of the day for music themed games, trivia, and to present our final projects on the last day of the camp!
* Lunches must be packed Mon – Weds. Thursday = Pizza Day! *
Have questions? Don’t be shy!
Call 815-715-8795 or
Email Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!